Happy Holidays

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Miscalculation--Revised plans

Things were going just great for a while and then . . .

I began putting all of my blocks together and then noticed that the strips weren't going to match up.  It was time to set things aside and go back to studying my plans to see where I went wrong.  I spent the evening looking for my mistake and revised the design to make things work.


Today I fixed the problem and am ready to add the last two borders.  Tomorrow will be the day that the top is finished.  All together there are four borders (not shown here) a pink print that is the same as the backing, a black print with mouth watering bon bons, a marble pink and then a four and a half border of chocolaty swirl.

I can't imagine putting this on a bed, but it certainly will be yummy to snuggle under, like vision of sugar plums dancing through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment