Happy Holidays

Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh Happy Day

I've ordered my new iPad2.  The order is in and hopefully they'll deliver it before the 2 to 3 weeks they predicted for delivery.  I've been waiting since last year for the new one to be announced.  We thought for sure they'd be ready for Christmas, but Santa came and went and Apple still wasn't ready.

I've been searching around looking at the apps that interest me.  I really want to get some that help me to design quilt blocks, inventory fabrics and my organize my thimble collection.  I just love this technology.  I can play that I'm a librarian.

Once we get to the cottage we'll be able to check our email and go to the internet without having the problems we had last summer.  We've learned La Ronge has updated their service to the cell tower that we can access.  Our telephone man in town will install a SIMM card and we'll be good to go.  We can even use it while traveling in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment