Happy Holidays

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanks for a Fun Gift

My friend often gives me little quilt kits as a gift.  It's like having three gifts in one.  First I get to see a collection of matched fabric, then play with the parts to create something and then I have the something to use when it finished.  What more could I want.

I was going to send this tote back to my friend all finished, but I changed my mind, it's so cute.  It's not very big, about 9X12.  I'm thinking it would look great hanging on a door knob to hold what???  I could carry my iPad in it, but I don't usually travel with it and I already have a very nice leather bag that holds both my computer and iPad.

It's just so-o nice.  I think I'll enlarge the pattern and square the bottom so it will hold more.  Gosh, I must have a bit of neat colors of fabric that would fit the bill.  Now I will cross one of my projects off the list.  Just six more to go!

Thank you, my friend

1 comment: