Happy Holidays

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Getting started

It seemed like a good idea to set up my own blog.  So I am venturing into the world of blogs with the idea of sharing my life in Canada and the US.  I plan to share my quilt ideas, projects and plans with my quilting friends as well as travels and life at our cottage on a remote island in Canada.

And as the seasons change and we revert to life on the US side of the border, family and friends can keep up with the projects my husband and I have on the go.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. I'm sure you will, like me, find it totally addictive. (Although I've gotten SO busy of late that I fear it's being a little neglected. Ah well, everything ebbs and flows without exception.)

    Have fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha, I'm beginning to see how things work. Your little thumbnail photo looks cool. I'll have to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete